. I am 35 years old and I have been married for13 and a half of those years.
2. I met my husband at his baptism in Ventura, CA.
3. My favorite color is purple, but I don't like it on furniture or as color for houses.
4. I have 7 children, two boys and five girls.
5. 6 of my children were born at home.
6. I spent my sixteenth birthday in Florida at Teen Missions' Boot Camp.
7. I visited the German town that my mom spent a few years of her childhood in and we have the same picture of a church steeple. I didn't know that until after I got home and showed my mom the pictures.
8. Doug Croucher was the one that led me tothe Lord when I was 14.
9. I have become a snob in some areas. I buy water when we go to the city because I can't drink that foul, chlorinated stuff. We only buy name brand ice cream and I like the expensive, good chocolate.
10. I had my gallbladder taken out five years ago.
11. I hate hospitals.
12. I am like the McGyver of first aid stuff.
13. My first aid kit seriously contains superglue.
14. I still can't stand lima beans although I can stomache other vegetables I hated as a child.
15. I was a vegetarian when I got married.
16. I love all kinds of pork products now (except sausages).
17. I think I am married to the best looking man anywhere.
18. My husband makes me feel cherished and loved when he tells me how beautiful I am. He does it spontaneously not just when I am decked out ready for a date.
19. My husband and I have seen quite a few Pixar movies as dates without the children and thoroughly enjoyed them.
20. I love Jane Austen's books and many of the movies that have come from them. Mostly the older ones.
21. I love having my feet rubbed and my hair washed.
22. I don't wear necklaces much, but I do wear toe rings and ankelets.
23. Roses are my favorite flower-I prefer the ones out of a garden because they smell so lovely.
24. I look good in red, but not in brown.
25. I have a hard time getting pizza, italian food or mexican food out because I cook them really well. I love ordering chinese because I suck at making it and it isn't that expensive to order.