Monday, July 24, 2006

A Thing of Beauty!


It may not look like much to many, but it truly is lovely. It actually isn't the visual effect that is so stunning. It is the audio effect. Not too long ago our sink lost pressure and started emitting a horrible noise akin to a jet taking off. Definately more annoying than a "squeaka, sqeuaka" from a wet binky. The noise would fluctuate from not too bad to extremely annoying while doing dishes. My wonderful husband took the entire thing apart to see what in the world could be wrong with it. The sprayer worked just fine the entire time without the noise. The dismantling process answered no questions so we have lived with the objectionable noise until this weekend. I bought a new faucet last payday. While my husband slaved over our bathroom project, his brother-in-law put in the new faucet. The lack of noise is truly a thing of beauty! I had to call a couple of friends to force them to listen to my sink. Of course, I had to call after I came home because I valiantly sacrificed and took all the kids to swim. It was so rough floating in the pool during our heat spell. If that is the sacrifice I have to make to have the house worked on then so be it. I will do it again if it is necessary. Lots of kudos to the two heroes of the hour-you know who you are!

No comments: