Monday, November 09, 2009

Two Reasons Why We Homeschool

This begs the question: How do you eat with your mouth closed? I usually tell my children to CHEW with their mouths closed, but EAT? Um, how does one put the food in that way?

The only lunch number my children need to know is whether they want 1 or 2 sandwiches, 2, 3 or 4 apples slices. Yes, we do need to work on quieter voices. It would probably help if the teacher would refrain from throwing food or spitting water from time to time. Why, oh why could they not simply say, "Only touch your food?" I took these pictures at the Harvest Party. I thought they were pretty funny.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Those are funny! There have been times when I was trying to say "chew with your mouth closed" but it came out as "talk with your mouth closed" instead. I got some weird looks and then lots of teasing. Sigh. My brain is mush.